Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Good and not so good

Let's start off with the good. I was able to deliver all of our registration, clearances, and profile books to the agency here in AZ. It was quite the drive! First, I went to the wrong address-it was a UPS store, then I got to the agency and they were out. There was a note for UPS saying to leave packages across the way, so I took my stuff over and asked if I could leave it too. LOL! They said yes, then I emailed, called and left a note under the door letting them know I dropped everything off. They have since let me know that they got everything and our profile will be shown on Wednesday the 6th.

Now for the not so good. :( Never fun to share unpleasant news, but unfortunately the downs are as much a part of adoption as the ups. The CW from Utah sent a text, stating that we were not chosen. She said "so sorry, you guys weren't chosen, hang in there:) " Ugh, could that be just a little bit more impersonal or cold? I thanked her for letting us know and she replied with, others will come. I feel like I am out hunting quail not waiting on God to finish knitting. She also said that we may need a new profile, since we are up against some really well done hard bound books-the competition is steep. I don't want to compete! I just want someone to recognize what a wonderful, loving, kind, open family we are and want to join us. We aren't looking for just a baby, but an extended family as well.

We are saddened and disappointed, but we know that God has a plan, a plan not to harm us, but to prosper us, give us hope and a future!

I really am trying to be positive and happy for the family that was chosen. Who knows, maybe their jpurney has been even more bumpy than ours..................

Oh and to top off my day, Anna/Rachel, whoever she is, decided to send another email letting us know that she has opted to work with a different family. That doesn't bother me much, cause I am almost 100% positive that she is a scam artist. Scamming for what you ask? Nothing! She is simply an emotional scammer. Pretty messed up!



2/7/13*****update on Anna/Rachel-she contacted another member on the FB adoption page, who wanted to refer her to an AZ family so the adoption could stay open, well I happened to be the AZ contact-the other member shared the details of Anna (who is now back to being called Rachel), due in mid June (Was April 20) lives in Yuma (was Paulden)..lots of inconsistencies. So the member asked her about me, haha Rachel told her that I was too close to her and it would make it painful to be so close, she no longer wants an open adoption, and also her and I just couldn't agree on what would be best for baby.What a crock! So yeah, it was a scam, sad though, this girl needs some serious help.

No comments:

Post a Comment